More on UK student visas

Study English for up to 11 months with the Short-term study visa

The short-term visa is for anyone over 16 years old who wants to study English in the UK for between six and 11 months.

Learn More

Study English for longer than 11 months with the Student visa

A Student visa is required for international students who want to study English in the UK for longer than 11 months.


Choose an accredited English language course

All international students, whether they study as a visitor or with a study visa, must study at an institution with a government-recognised accreditation.

Learn More